Irrational Fear of Felting--Update...I did it!

lol i know i am weird but i LOVE the smell of felted yarn…It is almost like there is a feeling that all is right in the world when I can smell the sheep.

(Kinda like in the spring when I am going to visit mom and i can smell the freshly turned soil of the farms. sigh perfect!) :heart:

Well brendajos, when you put it like that, it does sound perfect!!! :inlove:

I guess it was the smell in my teeny tiny laundry room on a dreary winter day…it didn’t inspire me. :teehee:

I think I need to be more imaginative. :slight_smile:

Yay! I knew you could do it. :slight_smile: I like the blue-on-blue stripe–cute idea!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Your tale has inspired me! When I make my booga bag, I won’t wait to felt it!!

GREAT job! :cheering:

Looks great! To help with the smell I always add about a tablespoon of scented fabric softener to the water…downy has a great one…lavendar and vanilla, yum!

Hey, me too–and I use that exact one!!

Looks great! I want to make one soon:)

I’m veeerrrrry proud of you!!! And the booga looks lovely. It is my fave colour! Good job! :cheering: What are you going to felt next??? :teehee: samm

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone!

I’m not sure!! But I’m excited to felt something!! So is this what it’s like? Being a “real” knitter, I mean. I’ve got all these projects in mind and not enough time to do them. Silly work keeps getting in the way of all my fun. :teehee: