International Scarf Exchange 4

There’s a new scarf exchange! http://www.internationalscarfexchange.blogspot.com/

I just sent in my questionere this morning. They are only accepting 200 participants this time, so if you’re interested, you might want to send them an e-mail ASAP.

Thought you’d all like to know.
Happy Knitting!

Oooh, thanks! I just signed up. :slight_smile:

I signed up, too! This will be fun. I’m excited!! :happydance:

I signed up too!!!

Do you have to have a blog to sign up? I’d love to do this but I don’t have a blog. :shrug: :shrug:

I don’t think so. I think you get added to their blog and you have to post on there at least three times for updates, it doesn’t say anything about you needing to have your own blog.

Just an update. I got an e-mail from them saying they are halfway to their goal or 200 people. So if you want to sign up, you’ll want to do it soon!

Do you have to have a blog to sign up? I’d love to do this but I don’t have a blog.

No, they will invite you to their blog!

I just signed up…this sounds so fun!!

I just signed up! Like Letah said they are about half way to their goal!

I got an email saying they were 1/3 full… :?? :shrug:

I re-read my email and you’re right! 1/3 full.

i sent the questionnare last night but I didnt get an email response :shrug:

I’m sure you’ll get it soon. Mine was at least a day.

It looks like a lot of fun, but with my oddball schedule I wouldn’t feel right committing to a deadline as I never know for sure when I’ll get knitting time.

I was also just a tad put off by the fact that it doesn’t seem to have occurred to them that some knitters are guys.

Ya know Mason I thought the same thing as I was reading it. Aweful lot of female-ish pronouns in them instructions! :wink:

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed that. As there are far more female than male knitters I can kind of understand it, but it did seem a tad exclusionary to me.

Just signed up. Thought I ought to start a blog, too, but have NO IDEA what to say…?

ACURA ARX-01

Do what I do and just keep hitting keys until something comes out. My blogs never say anything interesting but some people read it anyway. :rofl:

When you’vee signed up for the scarf exchange and then they send the email to set up a google account…do you pick the advanced setup for the blog? And if so what is the FTP server and blog filename? Can anyone help? Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind…I figured it all out and made my first post!

I just sent my questionnaire in. Hope its not too late. This will be my first. I am excited to join.