Interesting Dilemma

I’ve got an interesting dilemma today.

I got my Ravelry invite, so I’ve been spending pretty much every moment since I came home from work today poking around, photgraphing my stash, some FO’s I have, and entering all of my info.

But my order from Knit Picks also came today. I ordered 11 balls of Swish Superwash in Jade, plus I ordered a couple of size 1 nickel plated circs I intend to use to try my hand at knitting socks on two circs. (And if I like the nickel plated needles, then I’m going to be seriously hinting around at my DH to get me a set of Options for Christmas :teehee: )

So what’s a knitter to do? Decisions, decisions…

It’s a tough choice. Do what your heart tells you. :teehee:

Knit!

Ravelry isn’t going anywhere…but you gots new toys. So you gots ta play!

I have to agree with letah75, new toys=play!:woohoo:

I also recently got my Ravelry invite and promptly spent all evening putting up my projects and books. I have yet to tackle my stash, but I’m so excited about the website!!

:thumbsup: I second that …

New toys wins over new website hands down.

What do you do with the “books” option? I have a few…

Since you’re in Wisconsin, swing by Appleton and hand over the new goodies (to ME), then go back home to play on ravelry … after all, one of us should be able to play on ravelry! :slight_smile:

I’d have to agree with the toys! I love my options…I mean :heart::heart: my options!! Must play!

I must agree!

Are you knitting yet? :slight_smile: Remember, play before work. And Ravelry is a bit like work. :knitting:

:roflhard:

We-e-e-ll, it’s been 24 hours, so Ravelry isn’t [I]quite[/I] so new anymore. And the yarn and needles are still in their packages…just sitting there…calling out…“Knit with me!”