Inspired by Jan in CA

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]This is Jan’s post:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
http://forum.knittinghelp.com/t/fo-baby-surplice-jacket-and-a-hat?t=86745

[B][I]OOOOOOOPs[/I], I forgot to include the yarn. [/B]
[B]Lion Brand BABY SOFT, main color is called Nursery Print and contrasting color is Bubble Gum. I have no idea how long it’s been in my stash. [/B]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]I couldn’t get my hands on this pattern fast enough to suit me, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]so I winged it.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]This is my interpretation of what I saw in her picture.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

You did it w/o a pattern??! :passedout: It’s absolutely beautiful!! :yay:

Terrific ‘winging it’ I would say. Absolutely darling and what great work.

:inlove: that is really pretty, and without a pattern too! :woot:

Holy Smokes, that’s cute and without a pattern, :yay: Way to go!!

I can’t do anything without a pattern! That is wonderful and so cute!
Ginny

Absolutely beautiful. Great job doing it without a pattern!

Wowsers…Georgous. You are an inspiration as well, thank you for sharing.:yay:

Amazing!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Thank you Marria, luvmykid28, LadyFirelyght, Ginnyb, dibbs, dustinac, Wanda Witch and Jan in CA.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]It was a lot of fun making that. Every now and then I feel the need to strain my brain.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

It’s gorgeous!

Wow – it’s so cute! I can’t believe you did it without a pattern. Very nice work.

OMG - WITHOUT a pattern? Incredible! Love the striping!! GREAT job!

That turned out adorable and I’m blown away by the fact that you made it without a pattern!!! :yay:

WOW that is amazing!!!

That turned out adorable and I’m blown away by the fact that you made it without a pattern!!!

Me too, and I love the color combination.

It has been said already but WOW!! :slight_smile:

I am impressed!!! That is gorgeous! :yay:

That turned out adorable and I’m blown away by the fact that you made it without a pattern!!!

Me too, you did a fantastic job. Just love the colours.

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid][SIZE=4]THANK YOU[/SIZE][B] everyone. :aww:[/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid][B]A calculator is part of my knitting equipment.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid][B]There are a few things I do pretty well.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid][B]Paying attention to what I’m doing isn’t one of them.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid][B]I just finished ripping out about 3" of 200+ sts.[/B][/COLOR] :frog: [/SIZE]