Inc 1 st as to P

I have looked in the videos for the directions on this and don’t see any. Is this just a different name for make one front? I usually do kfb for increases. Is that correct?:??

If you look at all the increases, below the descriptions of how to do them there is a link to click on that shows how to do them as purls. You can pfb, or do the M1 L/R as a purl.