I'm pregnant

:roflhard: :roflhard: not really. Brenda said I had to make my thousandth post a good one. I had a better one… but it was X rated.

please oh please don’t let karma get me on that one

lmao…i was really impressed that you had such a good post waiting for 1000! i am pretty sure you are in trouble for that one…we’ll see! :wink:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :thumbsup: WTG on the 1000th post…that was a good one, I must say…got me directly here…The x-rated one would have done so quicker :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

LOL :roflhard: You got me Nuno!! Congrats on the 1000!

(Karma can be sneaky sometimes. You better stay off the man for a while… you know, just to be safe.) snort

:roflhard:

Congrat’s Nuno! :balloons:

LOL and I was thinking…Well then she needs to break out the book of knitted baby items!! You got me :slight_smile:

:roflhard: You made it! Remember what happened to the boy who cried wolf! :cheering:

:roflhard:

I have serious issues pushing karam… I just called my mid-wife and made an appointment for my IUD that I have been avoiding for 2 years :oops:

Good idea. I have a hard time staying off my man too. :twisted:

SHAME ON YOU!!! :fingerwag:

CONGRATS, Nik!! :cheering:

dern you!!! Faker!!!

I want to know what the dirty one was…

hee hee…i do too!!

Come on Nuno, if you put it in [size=2] really tiny [/size] print it won’t seem so bad

Ya got my attention! :roflhard: Twins run in your family? :roflhard: :roflhard:

thats not funny… :shock:

hey there is nothing wrong with twins! i’m a twin!!! if you had twins therewould be love and peace and harmony in your home forever more!!! NOT! :lol:

so uhh Nuno… you’re gonna post the dirty one right? :wink:

Didn’t mean to offend koolbreeze. Sorry. :oops: We have a family full of twins - all girls. However, I’m not one and don’t have any.

i was joking Maggie!!! :wink: being a twin sucks! My husband has twin brothers and his father is a twin… so i’m stoppin while i’m ahead!

kk and i are twins. 8 years apart!

that must have been some labor!

:shock: :roflhard: