I'm on Ravelry...yikes!

I finally gave into the pressure and signed up for ravelry about a week ago and I got my invite already. So I’m there, but I have no idea what I’m doing!! I’m not computer illiterate or anything, I just don’t have the time to sit and figure it all out. So if anyone wants to add me as a friend, I’m there as HeatherDD (which now that I look at it, the DD parts looks like a bra size :teehee:)…all the user names I tried, including the one I use here, were already taken so there ya go! I do look forward to finding my way around there.

Congrats! I will add you. Don’t worry about trying to figure it all out right away. There’s a lot to take in, but we’re all here if you have any questions.

You’ll figure it out soon enough. It’s lots of fun and real time suck at first, but now I mostly use it as a search tool. I love it!

I just got my invitation on Friday…which means I spent waaaayyy too much time checking it out this weekend. I agree with Jan it is awesome for searching. Just type in a pattern name and up come all kinds of photos and info. from all the members.:woohoo:
Same thing for yarn, so if you have a “few” skeins of something you don’t know what to do with…voila up comes everyone’s projects for that yarn.
Oh, wow! A dream come true for mecloud9:thumbsup:

I’m KathD on ravalry too!

Welcome to the [B]Dark Side[/B] xD

It takes a wee bit of getting used to, but its great when you do :smiley:

My names the same there as it is here, feel free to add me!

:grphug:

You’ll love it! I still haven’t found time to upload pictures or input all my stash, but I love being able to find out what others have done with yarn that I have. My list of future projects is growing thanks to Ravelry.:knitting:

I caved and added myself to the list too. Now I can’t wait to get on.