I'm in knitpicks!

Hildie, great idea :thumbsup:
Or at least as we all do our “Rebecca socks” we could submit pics for a sock gallery…
:smiley:

LOL oh bdjs ya mean ya don’t think of me as that annoying little sister that has a million questions for ya a day :verysad: ??? LOL I ask her questions I’m to shy to ask on here I’d be lost without her!! LOL ya know JD hid the plastic stuff after that attempt of crafting… I think he was afraid I"d burn the house down and he didn’t belive me I could melt it into a flower but the smell icccckkk!! Don’t let her fool ya she is very crafty!!

LisaD715 are you an Fober? I’ve never been to Gettysburg wanna go but when I go I wanna be able to spend unmentionable amts of money and not have to worry so I might not ever be able to go :lol:

Rebecca~ Thank you so much for taking me under the sock wing and congrats again!! :happydance:

[color=indigo]Rebecca,

You are absolutely amazing!!! I haven’t even attempted socks yet. I can’t image designing one. Actually, having you name on a pattern. WOW!! :thumbsup:

You must be walking around looking like this :smiley: .[/color]

[size=7][color=violet]CONGRATS!!![/color][/size]

[color=indigo]Rebecca,

You are absolutely amazing!!! I haven’t even attempted socks yet. I can’t image designing one. Actually, having you name on a pattern. WOW!! :thumbsup:

[color=indigo]Rebecca,

:waving: Hey everybody!! I am actually floating around looking like this :smiley: and this :happydance: but…mostly I’m still this :shock: , in a bit of shock…lol!!
I am absolutely overwhelmed by what everybody is saying…ya’ll are all so very, very sweet and kind. The fact that you like my socks and have these great things to say just means more to me than I can express!
Hilde, girls I would love to do a KAL, but I can’t do it for a little while because when I went to the doc Tues. he put me back on bedrest and (oops) I’ve not done what he said bc that’s the night the socks came out online…what does he expect?! I think it’s a great idea to do it and take pictures of everyone’s socks, that would be so much fun. I feel like I am letting ya’ll down after you’ve said all of these wonderful things. If ya’ll want to go ahead and start one I can check in a couple of times a day. My granddaughter’s 2nd bday is this month and I told her mom I was going to make a sundress for her (I hope) to wear for her bday party and another nephew is getting married July 30 (just found out) and since his cousin got an afghan, he expects one; so I have to make an afghan.
I’m not like all of ya’ll that can do all of those projects at one time…I can only do one, don’t know why, I guess it’s the way I’m wired…lol. Would ya’ll mind waiting a bit…or starting without me if you would like, like I said, I can check in and answer any questions. I’m so :blush: sorry that I can’t jump in and make a pair right away. I mean, I am really sorry, I feel like such a dink after ya’ll all have said these wonderful things AND you want to make the socks that I, ME, REBECCA designed and I can’t do the KAL right now. Maybe while I’m in bed (which is where I’m going after this post) I can get a lot done on the afghan and I will reach the point where I want to stop and do something else and it will be socks!! Shoot, then it will have to be granddaughter’s dress. I’m thinking outloud… :roflhard: :roflhard: …and typing what I’m saying outloud…I’ve lost my mind over all of this business of seeing those socks that I knitted on KP website…lol! I’ll check back a little later and ya’ll let me know how you would like to do this bc I am very, very honored that you want to do the KAL and I will do be good with whatever ya’ll decide. Shoot, it doesn’t mean that I have to make the socks whilce you are doing it. So…let me know and I’ll check back…like I just said…duh :doh: I just love you guys and don’t want to disappoint you.
I :heart: :heart: :heart: ALL OF THE :XX: :XY: :x: HERE…YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

Congratulations!!! I saw them and think they are very cute!!!
wish I was talented enough to design…

:XX:

Congratulations!!! I saw them and think they are very cute!!!
wish I was talented enough to design…

:XX:

What Binky said! I was just looking @ that pattern this morning and thinking how much my DD would love those socks!!! VERY COOL!!! Yay Rebecca! :cheering:

I collect :inlove: Boyd’s :inlove: TOO!!! Have ya’ll been to the Gettysburg shop yet!!! Bring ya checkbook, it won’t be cheap!![/quote]

You should see my DD’s bedroom! She has just about every Boyd’s bear that was made in the past 7 years. [size=2]Her name is “Bailey.”[/size] :wink:

Thanks a gazillion times over, ya’ll are so wonderfully sweet & supportive :smiley: !! I wanted to show everyone what my husband had emailed me, but you can’t link to the picture…So I decided to show you and just post the picture.

Now I MUST tell you all that it’s a website: http://churchsigngenerator.com/...My DH will do anything for me, short of breaking the law!! :roflhard: :roflhard: I was saying, “Who did that and where and why, omgoodness, who got permission for that?” Then he told me it was a website. He’s ordering the magnet for us.
Thought ya’ll might think it funny :wink: . Okay, I’m headed back to bed, I’ll be back later to chat…I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Ya’ll are just wonderfully supportive, a great group of people…I can’t say that enough!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

They are great looking! Makes me want to try knitting a sock!

LisaD715 are you an Fober?

YES Ma’am…love that stuff, exclusives here I come…I have been to Gettysburg once, and will not get to go before I move, but I will be back…there is a new one in Tenn I think.

That is so cool! Did you see that you can order the signs as refrigerator magnets? How funny!

Rebecca, congratulations! It’s a pretty cool feeling, huh? They are very cute socks. I’m still waiting for the publication of the four designs I sold earlier this year, still having to keep my mouth shut (it’s hard! :slight_smile: about who/what.
Now, did you cash that check or frame it? :thumbsup:

[quote=YES Ma’am…love that stuff, exclusives here I come…I have been to Gettysburg once, and will not get to go before I move, but I will be back…there is a new one in Tenn I think.[/quote]

ohh next time you see me on the FoB board say HEY!!!

Rebecca :roflhard: love that sign I had to make some up last night LOL dh just shook his head!! guess what I went to my knitting class last night and the teacher showed me how to use dpns I’m not afraid anymore!! Now to find somewhere that sells them around here might have to go the internet way… Thanks again!!! :lol:

OMG, that is too funny! Your DH rocks.

Sorry to hear about your Dr. visit. Bedrest must be awful when you have all those fun knitting projects waiting. On the upside, you can knit in bed, right?

Rebecca your socks rock!!!

Now that you have done one pattern you have to do more!!! You change patterns all the time just start writting them down and changing them into patterns.

This group isn’t going to take “No!” for an answer!!!

Knitting in bed is what has saved me over this past year. I’ve had this disability for almost 20 years and discovering knitting has really been a lifesaver…in so many ways!
Isn’t that sign too cool?! My husband is the best…lol!!
Dustinac, I knew you could do it, sweetie!! You’ll be knitting socks in no time!!
Again everybody, you humble me so with your support & kindness and I’m so HAPPY :smiley: :smiley: that you like the sock pattern :wink: