I'm in knitpicks!

:cheering: :cheering: How exciting!

Rebecca,
How cool is that??? I’m so excited for you! The socks are adorable and you are a DESIGNER. Congratulations!!
:slight_smile: kimmie

Many Congratulations!!! I’m so happy for ya! :wink:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I just saw that sock pattern in my email from KnitPicks and I thought about ordering it before I even saw your post. It looks so cute. Great job!

YAY! Congrats Rebecca! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Next step is writing your OWN very cool sock book! :cheering:

Congrats Rebecca!!! :cheering: I like those socks haven’t tried socks yet… I need to get over my fear of trying something new!!! LOL Was looking for something to make my mom for Christmas maybe I should try the socks :smiley:

you know you can’t do that to me! You know how bad presents are for me…knowing what someone else is getting is even worse…sheeeeeeeeesh! :hiding: :angelgrin:

:shock: you didn’t see that!! shhhhh don’t tell MOM

I DIDNT KNOW YOU TWO WERE SISTERS!! :cheering:

lol…we aren’t…i just happen to have access to tell her mother what she is getting for christmas…

dustina and i “met” because we both collect Boyds Bears. She got the brilliant idea of starting a little “crafty” group (though some of us don’t really believe it applies to us like it does to her!–you should have SEEN what she was doing to plastic spoons not so long ago! :shock: ) and her mom is part of that group as well.

she started knitting and was posting in that group about this really cool site she had found with videos and i said “are you KIDDING! i stalk that site all the time!”…lol…so there ya are…

Oh my goodness!! Rebecca, [size=6][color=red]congratulations!!![/color][/size] :balloons:

That is SOOOOO GREAT!!!

Yay, those are REALLY great socks, you are so creative, what a great edging for a sock to use that fringe!!!

WTG! :cheering:

veeeeeeeeerrrryyyyyy cool!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

congratulations, Rebecca!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey everybody and thanks again, so very, very much…ya’ll are all so very sweet, it’s very, very :blush: humbling. It means more than ya’ll will EVER know to me, that you like my socks :smiley: . You guys are the BEST :thumbsup: !!

[quote=“brendajos”]dustina and i “met” because we both collect Boyds Bears. quote]

I collect :inlove: Boyd’s :inlove: TOO!!! Have ya’ll been to the Gettysburg shop yet!!! Bring ya checkbook, it won’t be cheap!!

WTG Rebecca… kudos to you.

nah…i haven’t and i am pretty sure Dustina hasn’t either…i certainly can’t remember her talking about it anyway…hrmmm

I was in clarion this year for their event though, and have gone every year for the last 4 years now…but i spent waaaaaay more on “artist bears” than i did on Boyds…i am actually thinning out my boyds collection cuz it has gotten OUT of control…lol

:waving: HI again everybody! I had mentioned that there were errors in the pattern; well, they have been corrected and were done so much earlier; please forgive me for not having said so at an earlier time.
Again :blush: Thanks so much for everything ya’ll are saying; it means the world to me that you like them :wink: .
Thanks
Again…errors corrected

Hey Rebecca, since so many people seem like they’re going to do the socks, why not start a KAL in the KAL forum? That way, people whoa re making them can ask the DESIGNER if they run into a sticky spot!! What do you think?

Way to go Rebecca! :cheering: I too just checked my e-mail and saw the sock and thought it would be a great pattern to make some people for Christmas! I had no idea that it was going to be from someone in our group! Yea!!! Rock on! :balloons: