If anyone is still up

pray I finish the Easter bonnet before Easter!

My fingers are crossed! :pray:

How much do you have finished on it ?

:pray: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :pray:

Grams, I have four rows, bind off, stitch on the ribbon, find the needle to do that, figure out how to attach the ribbon. And then I want to block the brim (not sure what you call it on a bonnet). Of course :slight_smile: the baby must be going through a growth spurt and needs to nurse a lot! heh.

I had all the other Easter preperations ready Wednesday so there is peace in the house. But I’m ready to be through.

Okay they are all finally asleep. I’m knitting. :XX:

Thanks for cheering me on. Things are good.

[quote=“Pixywhispers”]

Grams, I have four rows, bind off, stitch on the ribbon, find the needle to do that, figure out how to attach the ribbon. And then I want to block the brim (not sure what you call it on a bonnet). Of course :slight_smile: the baby must be going through a growth spurt and needs to nurse a lot! heh.

I had all the other Easter preperations ready Wednesday so there is peace in the house. But I’m ready to be through.

Okay they are all finally asleep. I’m knitting. :XX:

Thanks for cheering me on. Things are good.[/quote]
:cheering: You can do it, that doesn’t sound like it will take to long. Be sure to show us a picture :thumbsup:

That wasn’t so bad! :slight_smile:

Here it is. It took me longer to find a pair of scissors, then it did to sew on the ribbons.

I’ll post a picture this week in “Whatcha Knitting” with it on the baby. And all the changes I made to the pattern to make it bigger, and to make it a little different.

Happy Easter!

:heart: How sweet. I love the color too. What time did you get to bed ?

:cheering: Absolutely stunning! She’ll be the hit of the Easter Parade! :wink:

It’s BEAUTIFUL!!! Good for you–and lucky baby! :cheering:

WOW, beautiful!!!

Oh, that’s beautiful!!!

That is so pretty - great job!

:smiley: Beautiful…can’t wait to see it on the baby :smiley:

:cheering: :cheering:

Oh, well done! It’ll be a huge hit, I’m sure!

:inlove: it!!! Thats so pretty :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone!

http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12022

Here it is on Grace! Isn’t she a sweetie!

Gram I went straight to bed after I posted the picture! So about 1 I think. I usually sleep better if I dont know what time it is. heh

We had a really good Easter, and the house can testify to that. So I’m off to clean. Hope everyone had a good weekend. :slight_smile:

So pretty! :thumbsup:

:heart: :heart: What a beautiful baby. The bonnet looks great,you did a wonderful job.