I need your answers!

If you’ve ever been to my sock tutorial, would you please go answer the poll question towards the end of this page? I’d appreciate it! :muah:

Done, and I appreciate your tutorial. I am about to begin my first sock and your instructions actually make sense to a dummy like me.

Ditto… NEVER made sox before~~ but I plan on trying it out with your tutorial~~
Ainee
BTW~~ :hug: :hug: :hug:
Thanks for doing it for us~

done! I love your tutorial.

So honestly I haven’t used your tutorial for socks, but my mother sent me a link to your site after a co-worker showed it to her saying that it is a wonderful site and how it helped her get through making socks.

She is in NY and I am in VA.

Silver, I used your tutorial to make my first pair of socks and you walked me right through it. Thanks so much. I’ve recommended it to many others.

After reading that, I think I’m brave enough now to go buy a set of DPNs and knit socks. Or try to, anyway.

Done! :hug:

I voted! And thanks SOOOO MUCH for your tutorial! I actually was able to successfully make a sock!

I was taught how to knit socks from my LYS. However, I use your tutorial to help “remind” of the next step. I showed your tutorial to my friend at my LYS and it’s exactly the way she taught me.

:cheering:
I used you tutorial to figure out how to knit my first pair of socks, even though I did them on two circs. Toe-up socks on circs would be an awesome tutorial!

Toe Up!!

I used your regular tutorial, along with the SKS book, to make my first pair. I’m working on my second pair (pattern from a different pamphlet), but I have your tutorial stuck inside for easy reference!

Thanks!!!

:cheering:

I voted! I used your tutorial for my first pair of socks. You were the first and only online tutorial that I tipped. Really great tutorial.

[color=blue]
Done! Hard to pick just one. lol

I am such a visual person, your tutorial was wonderful! Thank you so much.
:hug:
anne [/color]

:muah:
Silver, between your tute and Amy’s videos I learned to knit socks! I’ve never had the chance before, but THANK YOU!

Done! This is my next project. After i finish my first sweater i´ll be learning to knitt socks, i even have the yarn for them. hope they turn out good. And thank you sooo much for the wounderful job you have done. :notworthy:

Thank you everyone for all the kudos! I am so happy that so many people find my tutorial so helpful. It started as just a fun little thing on a soapmaking forum, if you can believe that. So many soapmakers were learning to knit, I was asked if I would help them learn to knit socks. So I showed them how on the forum. That got so much attention, I made the webpage and it now gets hundreds of hits a day.

I’ve been thinking about doing another, and just want to make sure I do what most people want. I’ll let the survey run for a couple weeks before starting the next tutorial. Then I’ll probably add them all one by one. But they do take LOTS and LOTS of time to make, so be patient! :slight_smile:

Your efforts are really appreciated. I had a really hard time casting my vote because all of the choices were things I have really wanted to try. Its really good to see more of your posts too. You’ve always added a lot to this forum. :muah:

I voted. You’re very generous to spend all the time to make your tutorials.

I love your tutorial Silver, I used it to make my first sock. I didn’t care much for using dpn’s so for the second one, I decided to make it on 2 circs and got Cat Bordhi’s book, but I still used your tutorial to help along the way.