I need some knitting help

While I was in town yesterday I went to the local craft store, here you only have a Walmart or Michaels and if you want “Good” yarns you have to e-bay or order off the net. While in Michaels to see if they carried noro yarns, which they don’t , I noticed that they had a sale on all of their Patons Eyelash yarns, so I bought 2 skines of Cha Cha and 2 skines of Allure for under $5 bucks. … Talk about impulsive purchases that are on sale !!!

When I got home I spent 6 hours making a scarf from the Cha Cha and it was cute. I put it on and ooked in the mirror at myself in EYElash and started laughing… It’s just NOT me … hehehhee

So i spent the next hour unraveling and rerolling it up for another project.

With 7 hours wasted I now need some kind of pattern of a suggestion that I can use this yarn with. Im no spring chicken, though I am a heavy hen and look utterly stupid in a Eyelash Boa…(( ROTFLMBO ))

I would appreciate any ideas that any you you Ladies might have for using up this cute yarn. My husband and I have no children , nor does my brother and his wife and now were to old to even think about it … or I would just have gave it to some teenager that I knew well… but I dont even know any …hehehehe

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated

Hugs
Anne

You COULD always combine it with another yarn to lessen the effect, or even just knit it at just the ENDS of a scarf with another yarn…

Use it on a hat! Or the edge of a shawl. or make funky looking hedgehogs with it! :smiley:

I have used the allure and the cha cha combined for a beautiful scarf…made one 8 feet long and then did pompoms on the end. It did take 4 skeins. If you only make it about 4 -5 inches wide, I bet you would look like the look!

:thinking: Got a cat? Make cat toys, stuffed with catnip. Maybe a wall-hanging bit of art using a lacy open type of stitch.