I need help

how to knit central double inc?

interesting description…

I would say you do a double increase in the middle of you piece. If no form of increase is specifically given, try to do a kfb in the 2 stitches left and right of the middle (knit the same stitch first through the front loop, then through the back loop, THEN slip it off the needle.)

if you can link the pattern, we might be able to help further.

A centered double dec is slip 2 sts as if to knit tog, k1 then pass the 2 slipped sts over. This makes the center st come out ‘on top’.

ah! new term lerned. but is it a typo in the question then, about the [U]in[/U]crease? Or is there no such thing as double centered increase?

Oh, when I saw ‘centered double’ I automatically thought ‘decrease’ because I don’t think the term is used in increases.

There is a double increase though, the knit, yo, knit into one stitch which is pretty well centered. You can also knit front back front in one st, I don’t know if that looks centered or not.

Dory, is it an increase or decrease you want? The pattern should explain somewhere how to do it.