I need a dog sweater!

I need to be stopped. Since I have permission to dress this dog up I am going a little crazy :shock: (DH wouldn’t let me dress up my other dog! meanie head) I also got them matching spiked collars… how funny is that? a little 9lb dog with a spiked collar?

We are fighting about the name thing… he said I should just keep it. I think she looks like a Kashmir.

I think a sweater with a skull and cross-bones would be good! :smiley:

OMG how did I miss this thread?!?!?! :shock:

CONGRATS, Nik!!! Betty’s ADORABLE!!

(MHO…I think you should keep her name. She’s been Betty for almost 10 years. And, it suits her.)

I was never very successful with the dog sweater search…well, I was successful at finding dog sweaters, but none that actually fit Howie. There was a whole thread about itwhen I WAS looking…

Also, the August KALis pet-themed. There are a BUNCH of pet knitting links there…

We adopted an orphaned CockaPoo when she was about 6 or 8 years old (unsure of her exact age even still, but she’s older than dirt now). Her name was/is Sally, which we all like, but she looked like so much like a “Muppet”, that my dd started calling her Sally Muppet. Pretty soon, we were all following suit. Gradually, we began calling her just “Muppet”. Eventually, she became either Sally Muppet, Muppet, or Sally, depending on the mood of the caller. :smiley: She has always come running to any of the names.

Congrats! I am so glad you finally found a chinese crested…too bad you have to wait until the 13th, but it gives you a little more time to prepare for the new addition to the family!