I’m New!

Hello everyone, I am new here. This looks like an interesting place for knitters. Looking forward to learning my way around the site to get the most out of it. There is always more to learn and ways to improve !

Hi Kittyknit! Welcome to Knitting Help!! Glad you’ve joined us!

Glad to have you aboard! :smile:

Thank you, very much!

I’m new here too. I look forward to figuring out what I’m doing and where my posts show up. LOL. I just went back on my Instagram to see the date I started my very first knit project, it was Friday the 13th, October 13th of this year. (I’m not superstitious, but I thought that was interesting!) To date, I have finished three ear warmer headbands, a cowl, and a dishcloth! I LOVE KNITTING! I also crochet, but I feel like knitting is my thing! I have crocheted for about 20 years, but I honestly wish I started knitting a lot earlier!!

Yes, there seems to be a lot to learn about the site. Do you know if there
are video tutorials on how to navigate through the site? I don’t know how
long it will take me to learn.

Welcome katiekat475! You’ve accomplished quite a bit since you started. Knitting certainly is addictive. Thanks for joining up.
If you go to the menu bar at the top right of any screen and click the 3 horizontal bars, you can then click on Latest and see all the newest posts since your last visit. There’s usually a +New Topic button near the upper right if you want to create a post. The most common sections to post in are General Knitting, Pattern Central or How-to but actually we all see the posts wherever you choose to place them.
Explore around, see the videos and the glossary and enjoy!

Welcome and you are right! I have to ask alot of questions here and always get good help! Also good to see another cat on board! :slight_smile:

Thank you! I feel like I’ve been a slacker. I did not see these replies before now. Hopefully I will do better. :slight_smile:

Wonderful! This helps a lot. I am definitely going to be more active here. Have a great day!

Welcome to the group, Kittyknit and katiekat475! :grinning: