I love surprises!

:smiley: I must say…there’s nothing quite as sweet as a friend :smiley: I am grateful to be blessed with such dear friends :heart:
Today I found this wonderful note & keychain from my dear friend Kelly K :heart:
There’s nothing like a surprise from a friend :smiley:

[color=red][size=6]THANKS, KK…muah :wink: [/size][/color]

That was so sweet of her :smiley:
I like you put it on top of the grass for a photo. Very artsy. :thumbsup:

Oooooo that’s a gorgeous color!

:smiley: She’s such a sweetie!!

The surprises keep coming today :smiley: Lonnie came home with 2 dvrs…“Now u can record your knitting shows on dvd, Babe” and then, just a few minutes ago…"Oh, I ordered a yarn winder for you; I think it’s like that one you saw in that store, " from Lonnie; he saw me looking @ one in a yarn store when we were out of town a couple of weeks ago :smiley:

I’m blessed with great friends and the best :inlove: husband :inlove: in the world :wink:

What a thoughtful hubby. Yes, you are blessed and thanks for sharing such sweet stories and passing it on.
:slight_smile:

What an adorable keychain and note! That Kelly sure blessed your socks off, huh? :smiley:

No pun intended, either. :eyebrow:

That KK…too sweet for words. Of course, you are pretty great too Becka…so you deserve nice surprises!

:smiley: Yes, indeedy…I am VERY BLESSED with great friends and an OUTSTANDING husband, who surprises me constantly :D[size=1] I’m very spoiled[/size]
:smiley: Thanks, Kemp…u r too sweet :wink: