I LOVE my mailman :-)

I must say I’ve grown VERY FOND of my mailman! I just got 2 addi’s in the mail (Size 0; 16" & 24" which rounds out my sock needles nicely :wink: ) and 2 hanks of Lorna’s Laces a few days ago and I’m expecting my Sock I dvd any day now :smiley: I love getting mail…I especially love getting KNITTING GOODIES :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:
I forgot, I should be getting sock yarn from KnitPicks next week, too… :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

:shock: Does Lonny know? :shock:

:roflhard: :rofling: Can you believe he’s very encouraging :roflhard: :rofling:
You know, he orders a great deal of the knitting yummies :wink:

I know he does! Is he aware that he’s hooking you up with the mailman, though? :rofling:

LOL, I’m afraid he knows that I look forward to his arrival everyday :wink: Actually, I really get excited by the deliver truck :roflhard: :rofling:

:oops: Me, too!

LOL, don’t you know everyone is the same way?! :roflhard: :rofling:

Yes! I’m waiting for yarn and needles! :roflhard:

sigh i am waiting for a mixer…not quite the same but it is makin’ me nuts(-ier) with the waiting! :verysad:

Oh, I remember waiting for my mixer… I think it’s the same! I lucked out, mine got here two days before a command perofrmance for a Lemon Cheesecake!

Hang in there, I’m sure it’s on the way. :smiley:

Whatever it may be…it’s FUN to get things that we are looking forward to in the mail or UPS, etc :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

I was going to ask the very same thing! :roflhard: :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard: When I come home and see a box on the porch my heart skips a beat!!

I love getting packages, too. However, our mail is usually delivered by a woman so my DH has nothing to worry about. :roflhard:

LOL, I’m beginning the stalk for the mailman (or lady, today we always have a different mail person) today…I’m expecting a dvd…I want it NOW :roflhard: :rofling:

Well…my stalking of the mail person has REALLY paid off today :smiley: :smiley:
1st & foremost I got the sweetest Teddy Bear from Sandra (Mintdee) :smiley: … THANKS SO MUCH…u r a sweetheart :wink:
AND I got my Sock I dvd…I’m off to watch it now :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

Ahhhh…nuttin’ like gettin’ goodies in the mail :smiley:

I received an order from Knitting Warehouse yesterday - some of the Bernat denimstyle - yummy and a few skeins of a lovely light blue simply soft to make a shrug for moi!

You are soooo welcome! I saw him and thought that he was just cuddly and lovable and needed to be with you. Unfortunatly my pen would not work so my message was not to clear. but I am so glad to see that you are getting better. :heart:

Oh yeah…it’s good to knit for you!! I knit for me all fall & winter…love it :smiley:

:smiley: Your message was very clear…and very sweet :wink:

I love getting packages too…it’s like Christmas! That’s why I love eBay so much. I’m always buying things there. It’s such a treat to get gifts in the mail - even if they are from myself! :smiley: