I hate this website (not THIS website.....)

LOOK AT THE FREE PATTERNS ON THIS WEBSITE!!

YES, they’re cute, but what REAL woman could wear some of that stuff??? :mad:

[size=2]Their baby stuff is adorable, though…[/size]

Yikes, are these for Barbie? :shock:

…ooh, I think one of the scarves would fit me…

Does it come with the abs?

If it does, I want one. :mrgreen:

LOL me too I want her belly lol :lol: I could prolly wear that as a scarf…

hmmm…[color=red]excuse me…EVERYONE…ATTENTION[/color]…that IS me!..please, enough with the remarks…don’t hate me because Im beautiful and I live in a town called Stepford

:roflhard:

Oh come on… we all know who could wear that… Kemp! You KNOW she could totally get away with those designs on her.

grumblegrumblegrumbleboobsgrumblegrumblegrumble

does it always come back to boobs Kelly? Geesh, if I had known you last year, I would have gladly given you some of mine. But alas, they’re no more…

:roflhard: :roflhard:

Really?? I want to go under the knife so bad. I’d give some to Kelly but I already have a line of people wanting some of my leftovers.

sigh :frowning:

What I have has a husbandly growth attached…these sweaters wouldn’t cover that… :rollseyes:

TMI?

Really?? I want to go under the knife so bad. I’d give some to Kelly but I already have a line of people wanting some of my leftovers.[/quote]

I wanna do it, too!!..these bad boys are heavy! :shock: !
Correction…these bad girls are heavy!!

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: And I thought I was the only one!!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Silver could prolly wear em, too… :verysad:

We must be married to the same husbandly growth…perhaps I should get him Lance Armstrong’d… :roflhard: :roflhard:

:??

yeah, I think my DH would disown me if I took away his play things… heh

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: