Ok, this is laughable now, but, it was SO frustrating all day! Some of you may know I posted in the Pattern Central forum, for help with a “Bear Head” pattern. A few people replied with wonderful links, and, I’ve been trying to print the pages all day! I’ve been fighting with the printer (I had a lot of problems with it starting up correctly when I had to get a new computer), turning it off and on, connecting and disconnecting it, etc. Well, I figured I’d try later tonight, when I had more time…I tried again, same freakin’ thing! The dumb thing just wouldn’t work!
Well, after all the turning off and on, disconnecting and reconnecting, restarting my computer numerous times, AND, uninstalling and reinstalling the printer software for FOREVER, I finally realized I had been plugging in THE WRONG CORD all day! :hair:
So yeah, I finally plug in the RIGHT cord and sure enough, the printer works fine! :wall: :roflhard::roflhard: