I got my Options and I'm an idiot

The needles are awesome. I love them already. They’re so pointy and smooth. Here’s the idiot part. Allow me to quote myself from my thread about them…

I’m probably going to buy them and a set of 13’s. I just can’t imagine what I’d need the 15’s or 17’s for though.

Well, that’s exactly what I did. And today not only did I get the Options, I got some books I ordered. One of them was The Yarn Girls Guide to Beyond the Basics. For a couple months I’ve been trying to find a poncho pattern that I really want to knit. This book has it. Guess what size needles it calls for? 15’s. :-x

Guess I have to place another Knitpicks order.

As for the yarn, I love the Swish Superwash and Shine worsted and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Suri Dream. Not so fond of the WotA though. Not soft enough for me.

Hey, now you have an excuse for putting in another KP order. Sounds pretty brilliant to me!

I ordered a complete set of the Options dpn for socks (0, 1, 2, 3, 4). I can’t wait to get them.

you could try a gauge swatch with the 13s… maybe they will work for your pattern.

Heh! Didn’t we say that you might need them sometime in the future? :smiley: Have fun with your new needles!

I just ordered some extra cables last week, and had to place an order last night for yarn for two sweaters for my daughters. I just love Shine, and couldn’t resist getting a bunch of it 20% off.

I just ordered some extra cables last week, and had to place an order last night for yarn for two sweaters for my daughters. I just love Shine, and couldn’t resist getting a bunch of it 20% off.

Also, you might want to swatch with the 13’s, cause I always have to go down at least a needle size from pattern.