I got a new dress!

O.k, so I know to some people that’s like, ‘So’. But this is my first brand new non charity shop dress for over a year, and I’m thrilled to have have it.

It’s black with white polka dots on and a lovely full skirt.

It’s such a treat and I can’t wait to wear it.

:woohoo:

Big hugs to my wonderful Hubby who bought it for me xxxx

:woohoo: What a great hubby. I know what you mean, I was thrilled to get jeans with no holes in the knees last month!

:cheering::cheering::cheering:

Pretty modeling pictures to follow, yes?
:flirt:

:teehee:

A new dress, how lovely, Ellie!

As my grandmother (and mother) would say, “Wear it in good health!”

Model it for us and post some pics!

Best,
Susan

:cheering: I hope we’re going to see some lovely pictures soon!

:happydance:How sweet of your hubby!!!

I don’t like buying clothes… I’d rather take that money and buy yarn… this past Dec. my dh finally said GO GET YOU SOME JEANS… I had lost a lot of weight and was rolling them at the waist…:rofl:

As a mom of 3 kids…I know your feeling!

Its such FUN to get brand new clothes for YOU! My kids and hubby get all the new stuff…they have school and work…while I have, well, housework. And who wears new jeans to vacuum?

Although, I do admit to wearing my tiara when I do laundry…sometimes…:angelgrin:

Enjoy your new dress, Ellie! Is it 50’s style? I love those, but my hips are against it:roflhard:! I finally got myself a few new tops, because last year’s ones are getting ruined by constant sweating and heat :waah:. How are you feeling?

Thanks guys, I will take a photo tomorrow and post it.

I’m feeling better Thanks, I was taking some new drugs but they disagreed with me and I’m back on the old ones. But my back is much better, it still hurts a bit, not half as much as before and the injection got rid of the nasty headaches.

I am so glad you are feeling better and got a new dress! There is nothing like a flattering new piece of clothing to make you feel really good. You deserve it!

whoohoo congrats on your dress!! can’t wait to see the pics!!

Here it is! My new dress, it won’t be to everyones tastes but I love it. It makes me feel special.

It’s not full length, it comes to down to the knee.

Ellie,

It’s gorgeous!

You so deserve that beautiful dress.

Best,
Susan

That really is cute! I can’t remember the last time I even wore a dress?:roflhard:

So pretty!!! I love polka dots.

That’s a great dress! It’ll look really nice on you! :cheering:

so cute!!! I bet you look fabulous. I’m SOOO glad you are feeling a bit better. Yay for a new dress!!!

Wow!! It’s lovely :heart: I bet you look fabby in it :mrgreen:

Oooh, I love it–it’s so sweet. I’d love to wear that style, I think it’s fabulous and fun, but I just can’t quite get away with it.

Wear it well and enjoy!