I do not know what or how to YFWD?

I Just do not know how to YFWD :shrug:

in most cases it is the same as a yarn over. If you go here and scroll down to the bottom you will see a video on the right hand side for the YO.

It means yarn forward and means to bring your yarn to the front of your work. It can be a YO if it’s followed by a knit stitch, but if the next one is a slip stitch, then you would slip the stitch with the yarn in front then bring it to the back without making a yo.