I am so sad... my sister

I am sorry I am opening a thread to tell a sad story. I just need to at least write it. My dear sister was, finally, pregnant. She is a patient of the ovaric policystic syndrome (sp) and becoming pregnant was a beautiful surprise. She was almost 16 weeks but she had been feeling pain in her lower abdomen. Her gyn said it was normal. But last night my sister’s fiance took her to the hospital because the pain was really bad. At the hospital, my sister had an ultrasound, blood tests and everthing seemed OK. There was still one more test needed. An urine test. My sister, helped by her fiance, went to the restroom to take the sample… and taking it, the little baby came out of her vagina, dead. Writing this I am crying because that must has been so terrible for my little sister. And I am not with her because I am in Wisconsin and she lives in Puerto Rico. I am thinking to make a quick trip (thuesday to thursday) there just to hug her and tell her that her suffering is my suffering and that I love her so much and that I am with her in this terrible moment.
Thank you for reading my post.

:hug: I’m so sorry to read about your sister’s loss…they are in my thoughts…:heart:

I am so sorry! :hug:

I am so sorry to hear of your sister’s loss. Healing thoughts are going out to both of you.

So sorry for your sisters loss:hug:

I’m so sorry… :hug: I’m thinking of you and your sister. :heart:

How awful! My prayers go out to her and your family.:pray:

I am so, so sorry - I had to give birth to a dead child, and it was terrible beyond words. I hope that she and her fiance can find peace in time, and make sure they know that grieving is necessary and allowed. People kept trying to tell me that it was ok because I’d never known my child, but that makes it worse, in a way - so let them know how important it is to name their baby if they feel able, to recognise the existence, however short, of this life.

I am so sorry!

I am so sorry for your family’s loss. My thoughts go out to all of you.

I’m so sorry :hug: Tell your sister that there are many good people praying for her and wishing her all the well. My thoughts are with you and your family :grphug:

Thanks so much for sharing that, willowangel, and I am sorry you had to experience such a pain. That must have been so much suffering… and sometimes people just don’t know better and try to say whatever sounds OK. I don’t know what I will say to my sister when I see her. I just want to hug her and cry with her. I know miscarriages happen. But the fact that she took that dead baby in her own hands when she was taking that urine sample breaks my heart terribly. I am so sorry because I am sure she will have that image in her mind forever.

I am so sorry for your sister. Sending many hugs and prayers to both of you. :hug:

I am so sorry for your sisters loss.

:hug:

I cannot even imagine what your sister is going through. I’m sending many prayers to her, you, and your family. :hug: :hug:

Oh honey, how sad. Please know that I will pray for her and her husband and your family. What a tragic thing to happen.:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no, I am so sorry for your loss and your sister’s. How incredibly sad she must be. I’ll say a prayer for you both.

How awful! :cry: I am sorry for your family’s loss. Sending thought’s and :pray: your family, and her husband’s family.

I’m so sorry for your sisters loss. That is a terrible thing, losing a child, born or not. I pray she will have the chance again!!