How to read Sirdar aran country pattern

I am knitting a cardigan from an Sirdar aran country knitting pattern book #271. I have completed the back, sleeves, and right and left front. It is a raglan sleeve cardigan, v neck. I am at border and it says to "Join raglan seams. With rs facing, using 4mm circular needle, commencing at right front pick up and knit 12 sts evenly along rib 72 sts. evenly along straight edge, 44 sts. evenly along shaped edge, 16 sts. from top of right sleeve, 23 sts. from back of neck , 16 sts. from top of left sleeve, 44 sts. evenly along shaped , 72 sts. evenly along straight edge and 12 sts. evenly along rib. Commencing with 2nd row of 1x1 rib work 2 rows. Can anyone understand ? Thank you

Once you’ve joined the raglan seams, pick up sts starting at the bottom ribbing. I divide the long areas like the front 72sts into fourths with markers so that the sts are distributed along the length approximately evenly. It also helps me to make a diagram of the number of sts to pick up where.
IMG_1363
Here’s a video for picking up sts in case that helps.

Thank you so much for your help. I have hopes now that I will be able to finish this winter. You have helped me more than you realize. Thanks again!