How does ny pattern look different to pattern?

this is where it mentions the markers.

Right. So you can leave the markers where they were inserted in the first row rather than moving them up as you knit.

Thank you so much for helping me with this hopefully i will sort it out and will keep you updated lol…Amanda

1 Like

Hi again i have just realised i have a pic of chart will this help?

My favorite! It’s so much easier to visualize when there’s a chart. See if it helps you visualize the stitch pattern.

Ok thank you i will give it a go.

Hi again plz help i have unpicked so many times im on 3rd row of pattern which is the last 2 rows of inc and the 3rd row is pattern row and still dont know how many stitches to knit from start of row.15956126843187049790986775636213|900x1200

There are 12 pattern rows followed by 2 Next Rows and then 2 more “For All Sizes” Next Rows which I’ve labeled 3 and 4.

For row 3 which is a cable cross row, you should have 20sts before the cables. Increase in the first stitch, k3, (C4F, C4B, k8) and continue with the repeat in parentheses. Check this by making sure the cables line up with the last time row 3 was worked.

Thank you will let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Hi i tried what you said which is exactly what I had already tried but it still doesn’t look right.

OK, I knit the first 16 rows. The 3rd Next Row (the one under the For all 6 sizes) starts with Inc in first stitch, k11 then start the (C4F, C4B, k8) repeat. That shifts the repeat over so that the middle cable cross aligns with the cables on the initial row 3.
IMG_2462

I didn’t account for the shift in my earlier post and I do apologize for that. Nothing like seeing the sts on the needle.

Ahh thank you i have started again will let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Ibthink i gave finally got it lol

1 Like

It looks wonderful! Good for you for persisting with this lovely pattern.

Thank you :kissing_heart: i might need your help again if i get stuck x

1 Like

Come back anytime. I hope we get to see a photo of this project when you finish!

:ok_hand::ok_hand: will do, if i finish it lol

Hi can you help please i am doing front gusset and when i cast off the 2 stitches for button holes im left with to many stitches.

Also the second row doesn’t make sense either thats the row im stuck on i sorted the first row but the second is really baffling me lol