How do you use some of the tools on here?

I clicked on Forum Tools and click ‘Mark this Forum Read’ How can I undo that now?

Also, is there someone how could explain how to use the ‘Track Messages’

Once you click on Mark Forum read, you can’t undo it. It will show new messages after that in red. I use it because I always click on New Posts to see all new posts in all forums since I marked them as read because I don’t go to the individual Forums. I find this more efficient for me, I can see all new posts and threads and skip over ones that don’t interest me, instead of going to the separate forums.

I think Track Messages is a way to mark threads you’re especially interested in, such as when you post a question and want to see replies to it. I’m not sure if you get emailed when there’s a new reply, but I think so.

No I don’t get an email to a reply and I was wondering why I didn’t

I’m really sorry now that I can’t undo the ‘Mark Forum read’ I don’t like how it is now. That’s strange that they have it set up like that.

I find it handy. Before I figured it out I would have to try and remember the last time I read anything new. But you can still look in the individual threads at the threads marked read, and in a few more days, the information will have updated anyway.

I mark forums read after I’ve read or replied to everything that I want to. Sue is right, within a few days, sometimes sooner, it will all look normal again. :teehee: I also use “new posts”, but sometimes I go to certain forums in case I missed an old post or something.