How do you make a blanket?

[SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hi! I want to make a few blankets for my neices, best friend’s family and my family. But I don’t know how to do it. Please let me know if [I]you[/I] know how to make blankets. Let me know at (email removed)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
-Yasmeen [=[/COLOR][/SIZE]

There are lots of blanket patterns available on the web.
As an aside, it really isn’t a good idea to post your email address in a forum. Just read the replies here for answers.

Thanks mate, but I was really just looking for a simple pattern if anyone knew. I’ll just do a google search.

Cheers!

Here is a very easy FREE pattern I have used for 2 baby blankets and one large afghan:

[B][SIZE=5]
Diagonal Pattern Baby Blanket
[/SIZE][/B][B]Lion Brand®[/B] Homespun® [B]GAUGE:[/B][INDENT]9 sts and 18 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) in garter stitch (knit every row) BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE. When you match the gauge in a pattern, your project will be the size specified in the pattern and the materials specified in the pattern will be sufficient. If it takes you less stitches and rows to make a 4 in. [10 cm] square, try using a smaller size hook or needles; if more stitches and rows, try a larger size hook or needles.[/INDENT]
[B]BLANKET
[/B]Cast on 5 stitches. Knit 1 row.[B]
Next row [/B]Knit 3, yo, k 2.
[B]Next row [/B]Knit 3, yo, k 3.
[B]Next row [/B]Knit 3, yo, knit to end.
Repeat last row until there are 126 stitches on needle.
[B]Next Decrease Row [/B]Knit 2, k2tog, yo, k2tog, k to end.
Repeat last row until there are 7 stitches on needle.
[B]Next Decrease Row [/B]Knit 2, k2tog, k2tog, k to end.
Bind off remaining 5 stitches.

http://www.coatsandclark.com/Coats/Templates/Crafts%20-%20Projects%20List.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID={0D1A7EF5-DED9-4A54-9388-DE5830446292}&NRORIGINALURL=%2FCrafts%2FKnitting%2FProjects%2FAfghansThrows%2FCrafts%2BProject%2BList.htm&NRCACHEHINT=Guest