HOW do you do a twisted drop stitch?

I used to knit a lot when I was a little kid, and I’m finally getting back into it a bit. I’ve seen a lot of pictures of scarves made with something called a “twisted drop stitch”. It looks pretty cool, and I wanted to try it out. Only thing is… I can’t find out how to do it. Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Usually your pattern will tell you how to do certain stitches if they’re not commonly done all the time. Do you see anywhere in your pattern’s instructions that might tell you what to do?

I found these instructions:

Thanks for the pattern :slight_smile:
I’ll try it out ASAP.

How do I do this stitch if I knit continental? Anyone know of a video?

Thanks :slight_smile: