How Do I Get Paton's Patterns?

There’s a Paton’s pattern I want called Must Have Cardigan (Rav link) but I can’t quite figure out how to get it. I went to the Paton’s link thinking it would either be free or let me buy it, but there’s no buy link either.
:eyes:

you could look on ebay or go to the oatons website follow this link and it should take you to the book you need http://www.patonsyarns.com/patternbook.php?PBS=500989%20

it says on the site there is also online ordering

The pattern is in the “Street Smart” pattern booklet that they sell at Michael’s and Joann’s. If you have a 40% off coupon, it would probably only be four or five dollars. Last week when I was at my local Michael’s, they had the booklet.

Awesome! Thanks!
:hug:

If you cannot find it, let me know. I did have that book but I may have loaned it to someone. I will take a look in my patterns.

elann.com carries ALL the Paton’s patterns. My LYS said the top-down sweater pattern was discontinued and I got it from Elann in just a couple of days.

Now that I look at it, that booklet has 4 GREAT must-have patterns!

Tanks all for the help! KHers rock!!!
:muah::hug::muah:

I may be offline for a little while due to a little thing calld hurricane Ike. Please keep Galveston, Houston and vicinity in your prayers!

WOW would not have expect anyone to call Ike small :wink:

I’m praying, my bil and sil live in Homa, about 15 miles from where Gustav made landfall… the building that lost it’s roof on the weather channel is about 5 blocks from their house

Facetiously of course!:teehee:

This is actually my first big hurricane, if it’s as BIG as they say. I’m about 60 mi. inland but they say our area could see up to 100 mi/hr. winds and we lots of big trees around us.