How do I do slk2p?

I find this on the Saroyan scarf from Ravelry 13th row and on the 14th row, I have an extra stitch! I am slipping one, knitting two and passing the slipped stitch over both of them.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
Row 12 (p4, k1fb, k2, p1, k3) slm, p to m, slm, k4.

Row 13 k4. slm, k to m, slm, (k2, p1, k1, p4, slk2p, k1)

Row 14 (p2tog, bind off 3, k1, p1, [B]k3[[/B]) slm, p to m,slm, k4
The k3 in Row 14 BEFORE THE MARKER which I tried to make bold is where I have four stitches. I have been knitting the last two together EVERY TIME I COME TO THIS AND NO ONE ELSE HAS MENTIONED A PROBLEM. IT’S DRIVING ME CRAZY.

slk2p:
slip one, knit 2 together, pass the slipped stitch over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIlNNYt-Q94
Here is a link if you need it to a similar stitch, the only difference is that yours has a k2tog in it instead of k1

I have not done the pattern. But it seems strange:

row 12: increase by one (kfb once - 2 stitches out of 1)
row 13: decrease by 2 (slk2p once - 1 stitch out of 3)
row 14: decrease by one (p2tog once)
then bind off a few and so on.

do I assume right that the knitting is very textured? that this will not create a flat fabric of any kind?

That’s usually explained by slip 1, k2[I]tog[/I], pass the slip st over. Your pattern should have a definition up between the gauge and the cast on instructions, or at the end of the pattern.

I am answering my own thread since all I had to do was go to the Glossary and solve everything. Sorry for wasting everyone’s time.

It’s not a waste really, someone else may have the same question. And there’s a couple stitch patterns where you do actually slip 1, k2 sts, psso both knit sts.