This is my first blog ever. I thought I would start one because I like typing and I get bored alot at work.
I guess I will try and name 100 things about me.
- My name is Mary.
- I live in Eugene, Oregon.
- I was born and raised here. I have never lived anywhere else.
- I have a daughter (33) and a son (29).
- I have 3 granchildren, Kaiyah (18), Koltin (14) and Kadin (9).
- The states that I have been to are North Carolina, Arizona, California, Washington, Idaho, Montana and Nevada.
- I’ve been to Canada once.
- My DB’s name is Jeff.
- My favorite dinner is scalloped potatoes and ham.
- My favorite vegetable is green beans with bacon.
- I love candy.
- I work in a furniture store.
- I’m a receptionist.
- Right now I’m working on a scarf for a co-worker for Christmas.
- I’m 5’2" almost.
- I have brown hair.
- I have blue eyes.
- I always wear jeans no matter what.
- I always wear tennis shoes no matter what.
- I like to type.
- My favorite color is red.
- Even though my favorite color is red I hardly ever buy anything red. I just like to look at it I guess.
- I drive a Nissan Altima or is that Altima Nissan?
- I’m not good with electrical things. For instance I can barely handle my cell phone let alone a computer.
- Everyone at work thinks I’m a computer whiz. When a computer acts up I turn it off then on and now they all call me when they have computer problems.
That’s about all I can think of.
I’m almost finished with Tracy’s scarf that I’m making her for Christmas. The pattern is basically the lace mesh pattern with an extra yarn over to make the hole bigger. I think I like it. Hopefully she will too.
Last night when I was knitting on the scarf, Jeff’s son Jonathon got really mad at me because I would not let him watch a CSI show on TV. He told me he was taking me to Judge Judy. I laughed at him and told him good luck. He can be so funny when he’s mad at me.
My DD and DGS are coming to visit me from Bend this Thursday. I will have to make him his favorite peanut butter candy.
Well I better get busy since I’m here at work.
Oh oh oh I thought of some more stuff about me.
- I like to cook.
- I can be somewhat bossy.
- I like to read.
- I love country music.
- My favorite song is Because of You.
- My favorite author is Lisa Jackson.