How cute is this?!

I love listening to podcasts and music I have on my computer but rarely have time to do so. I’ve been hinting my husband that I would like an mp3 player for my birthday at the end of the month. That way I can listen to them when I’m going to bed or in the car. If I get one I’m definately making one of these!! Not only does it look cute but it is really easy and would make it easy to find my player when I misplace it. Hmmm…maybe I’ll make one for my cell phone too!

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/na_knitting/article/0,2025,DIY_14141_3429577,00.html

Ooh, I like that. I was going to make a felted case for my mp3 player so I could have a window to see what was playing, and a loop so I could hang it off the vent in my car. Whenever I get to it I’ll post the pattern. But that one’s cute!

that is cute–if you google search vodka and chocolate you’ll find someone’s blog…she has ipod socks on her site–a pattern that is. Her mom makes them and she shared the pattern–they are made to look just like the ones apple makes though…

Too cute…saw that episode of Knitty Gritty :smiley:

I showed the part of the episode that made this to my 4 year old son and he said “that’s cool mommy”! He also said I should make it red. Guess I have to do it now. :XX:

Hehe - that’s one knitting project that makes me want to buy techie thing so I can knit for it. :oops:

The people over at Craftster make these by the ton … if you went over there and did a search you would probably find some other patterns.