Hope i haven't forgotten how to knit!

I haven’t knit anything in months!!! I’ve just been so busy, and stressed, and broke!!

I need to get back into this. I want to start doing scarves for the winter for myself (mostly) but also family members. I’m going through KK’s post on scarves with all those links. I hope I haven’t forgotten how to do things. I know I can still knit and purl…and cast on…and bind off. I’m going to Michaels this week for some fresh new yarn as soon as I pick out a scarf pattern. I’m also going to get a little tote bag at Target to carry my knitting around…would be very handy right now :smiley:

I’ve missed you guys!! I’ll try to hang out more, I promise. :smiley:

HEY JIVE!!! WELCOME HOME!!!

And, dont worry…it’s like riding a bike! :wink:

You know what really ticks me off though? I started knitting when I quit smoking in January. In June, I started back up :frowning: I feel like such a loser. I know I won’t be able to quit succesffully until all this massive stress lessens a bit. But maybe knitting could help me at least smoke “less” right now.

yes, keep those hands busy and away from the smokes! You can do it!! :cheering: Welcome back :smiley:

JIVE!!!

I missed you!!!

STOP SMOKING AND START KNITTING!!! You can do it!!! :slight_smile:

Plus you can make your labby a nice sweater!!! (LOL, wouldnt she just love that!!!)…

Oh I know!! I’d really love to make her a sweater…but I think I’ll make her her very own blanket to sleep on.

Better make sure the little stinker is past the chewy stage! Cooper considers all of our quilts “his”…he loves to make a nest in them :happydance:

Oh yes…she doesn’t chew on anything except her crate when we throw her in there. :rollseyes: I’m going to start looking for a pattern thats easy and will wash well. Maybe that big blocks afghan.

HOWDIE! Long time no … see:wink: I’m with FiberGirl … YOU CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT, YES, YES, YOU CAN …

ekgheiy bounces about the room chanting…

YOU CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT, YES, YES, YOU CAN … :happydance: