HoneyBee Stole KAL

Anyone participating in a KAL using Anne Hanson’s stole pattern “Stung”, the honeybee stole? I just ordered the pattern and some luscious silk yarn in the color Honey - what else, yes?

Just wondered!! :woohoo:

I love her patterns… I only have the wing o’ moth shawl pattern, but this is on my to do list… it is sooo pretty… I can’t wait to see how yours turns out :happydance:

I just saw these…Im wanting to try one…

Ive got some pretty light orangy/rusty colored lace weight I might have to pull out…

I still haven’t started my stole, but it’s edging closer to the top of my queue. I really love the yarn I bought, so I might not be able to wait a whole lot longer.

I got this pattern in the mystery theme swap, and I cast on in JaggerSpun Zephyr Silk-Wool 2/18 in Daffodil today. This is my first real attempt at lace, and it’s a doozy. I’m going to be frogging in a bit and starting over. I was a 2 stitches off on my last row, and then my cat chewed through my working yarn, so I figure it’s a sign. So I’ll restart tonight. I love this pattern though. So pretty!

I’m so sorry to hear about your cat eating your yarn! I’m very thankful that my cat only seems to want to chew on my DPNs. I have not yet cast on for my Stole, but I still do plan on it.