Hey! What's up?

What’s up with the “yellow box” that appears when you hover your mouse over a link??? Is this ANOTHER upgrade??? :cheering:
I’ll save my “Whoo Hoo’s” 'til I know that this is a new upgrade (or just my PC acting strangely again) :thumbsup:

If it’s something wonky with your computer, mine’s got the same thing wrong!

yikes…that’s the same thing that happened to me several weeks ago. certain word combinations showed up with double underlines and had the boxes show up when you moused over them. i ran spy dr. and adaware and that seemed to take care of it. unfortunately, 3 weeks ago some stupid spyware has hijacked my computer and for the time being it’s basically a paperweight on my desk until dh gets to cleaning it out…
“honey? have you fixed my 'puter?” “yeah yeah…I’ll work on it this weeken…” :doh:

yikes…that’s the same thing that happened to me several weeks ago. certain word combinations showed up with double underlines and had the boxes show up when you moused over them. i ran spy dr. and adaware and that seemed to take care of it. unfortunately, 3 weeks ago some stupid spyware has hijacked my computer and for the time being it’s basically a paperweight on my desk until dh gets to cleaning it out…
“honey? have you fixed my 'puter?” “yeah yeah…I’ll work on it this weeken…” :doh: