Hey julie!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

i got the hats today right after i commented on your blog. my neighbor got them by mistake! but they fit perfect! i can’t believe how perfect they are. they look like they were made on a machine! beautiful work!!! i aspire to knit like that one day! Aidan and i send out thanks and appreciation!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

:inlove: :inlove: Cute Baby!!! Love the hats too!

Are those precious or what!? I bet all the nurses ooooh and aaaah over Mr. Aidan and his marvelous hats!

Love those hats!!! Is that the hat from OneSkein? What yarn did you use Julie?

I take it from the pics that Aidan is brand-spanking new! That second pic is a riot “Hey! What do you think you’re doing?” He’s adorable! (I’m assuming it’s a boy from the name) Congratulations.

AWWW! He looks so good in his hats! Definitely the most stylish babe in the nursery. :wink:

What a cutie!!

Aww he’s so cute!!

Love the hats :heart:

They’re beautiful!! And so is widdle Aiden!!! :inlove:

Aidan is precious…Julie, you did a great job, as usual :wink: :thumbsup:

Those are just terribly sweet, what a kind thing to do!

And just look at that gorgeous boy! :inlove:

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Sweet pea!!! I’m so glad they fit!! :smiley:

eta: they’re knit in baby cashmerino – based on the sweaterbabe free beanie pattern, but I changed it up a bit. :wink:

thats the pattern i tried!!! WOW you are good! i coulcn’t get it to fit!

Awww…Carmell, he is just so cute!!! The hats fit him perfectly, too. Thanks for sharing the pics with all of us!!

He’s a sweetie, Carmell!! I know you’re loving him more and more everyday!! My grandson is turning 2 next week. and I miss that baby fat and baby smell–yes even the BAD smells! They’re so sweet and vulnerable as infants, there’s nothing more pure, more sweet than a newborn. I hope he’s home with you now!! :heart: