Here is my Green Tank

I actually love the design and try to make as a tank, hope is wearable… Actually I knit it too short and knit an extension and join it together (you can see a line below) and knit along chord…

Any comments…

I love it! Where is the pattern from, please?

Gorgeous!

Lovely pattern! and the extension actually looks intended because of the cord wrap/belt. Very nice.

Very nice…

TFS…
Rhonda

[COLOR=blue]Love it… the stitch pattern and color! I would also be interested in the pattern. :)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]anne[/COLOR]

I second Stonington’s comment – love the pattern, color, and would be interested in the patern!

Beautiful!

That is gorgoeous! Lovely color.

That is really pretty!

Thanks all!!! I wanted to wear this, :waah: i can’t! due to weather…

I will wear it when the weather changes…

Honestly, i didn’t wrote down the pattern while doing this; i will do a write up on the pattern and post it once is ready…

and hope you will enjoy this pattern…

So it’s your own pattern! Well done! :cheering: Thanks for offering to write it up. I’d love to knit it.

Oh gosh, that’s just lovely!!! :inlove:

That’s beautiful, I love the color!

I love how the belt makes it look like you meant to have the extension. I think you should win an award for the best mistake fix I’ve ever seen :smiley:
:cheering:

I agree!! It certainly looks like it was a design element, not a mistake.:cheering::cheering:

This is really pretty :cheering: …and I must have missed something because I CAN’T figure out the “mistake” others are reffering to! GREAT JOB :thumbsup: Chris

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Very oretty.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#006400]I :heart: the pattern…[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

It looks great! Lovely colour :heart::heart: