Help!

:shrug:Kinda a beginner knitter & am working a pattern that I am having a hard time understanding, pattern reads as follows…
increase round: (knit1, m1, knit to one stitch before marker, m1, k1, slip marker) twice. I think I understand that section but then pattern goes on…
repeat the increase round every 2nd round 3 more times.
So I do the knit1, m1…round twice, then I will knit a round?, do a round of the knit1, m1…twice?, knit a round, do the knit 1, m1…twice?, one more knit round, & last round of the knit1, m1…twice??? HELP!!!

No, you work the increase round, knit 2 rounds, do the increase round, knit 2 rounds, do the increase round, and then knit 2 rounds, and then continue on in the pattern.

So if I knit 2 rounds then would’nt I be doing the increase round on the 3rd round instead of the 2nd round??? Sorry I am just not understanding it!
Thank you for your help!

You’re right :oops: I just read through your post too quickly. If you do the increase every second round, than you would knit 1 round, increase, knit 1 round, increase, knit 1 round, increase, knit 1 round, and continue on in the pattern.