Help!

Hi all! I’ve rushed and made this mistake, I’ve gone back a couple of stitches but I don’t know what to do with this particular one - any ideas will be greatly appreciated ;-;

I can’t see what you have done maybe if you spread the work out or described what you think you did?.

I don’t quite remember what I did (I fiddled with it for a while, shame on me) - there seems to be one loop omitted on the left needle, and there is a knot tightened where the normal purl would be - I was thinking maybe I should go back a couple of stitches further, but what is the part that I should hook to bring the stitch back? Here’s a closer look

Try to take that stick off and see if the knot will un twist And go back on the left needle as a stitch. On of the mod just posted a video for someone else about how to fix your dropped or otherwise problem stitches with out ripping out rows . I will go back and see what it was called

If you go to recent topics M1R M1L question and see if you can scroll to the video.

I’ll! Thanks a lot

You might pinch the stitch or put a stitch marker through the row below then pull out the working yarn strand. It should leave you with a loop which can then be knit. Pinching or the stitch marker will keep the stitch from laddering down too many rows.

2 Likes

I’ve found another hole in the previous row, so I’m resorting to using a lifeline. Thank you for the help though!!