Help with the Knot Stitch used in the V-Neck Blouse from Knit Simple

I’m hoping someone can help me with the Knot Stitch used in the V-Neck Blouse from Knit Simple’s Spring/Summer issue. I’ve read and read the intructions and can’t visualize what I’m supposed to do. The instructions are as follows:

K3, with LH needle in front of next st, k the 2nd st without dropping from needle, then k the first st and let both sts fall from needle for knot st; rep from; end K3.

After the K3…do the next instructions refer to the next two stitches on the left hand needle?

Can someone talk me through the process in a different way that might make sense to me? Or point me in the direction of a video? All the videos I’m seeing are from the purl side and involve P3 togethers.

Help, please.

The instructions refer to the next 2 stitches after you’ve worked the first 3. Another name for it is [I]right twist[/I]. If you google that, you’ll find videos on YouTube.

You’re really just knitting these two stitches out of order. The second from the tip first, then the one closest to the tip.

K3, with [COLOR=Red]LH[/COLOR] needle in front of next st, k the 2nd st without dropping from needle, then k the first st and let both sts fall from needle for knot st; rep from; end K3.

I think the [COLOR=Red]LH [/COLOR]should read [COLOR=Red]RH[/COLOR]

Thanks so much for the help…I’ll try looking for the video, but that made it much clearer. I just got the pattern and yarn and am anxious to start it. Thanks again for the help.

On reading the instructions what I understood is that we have to knit the second stitch on LH needle through the back loop and the the 1st stitch through the front loop and then slide both stitches off the LH needle …