Help with shaping neck

Trying to finish up the front part of a baby sweater and so far I’ve made it but I am now confused on what this pattern is saying, please help!

It says:
K1, K2 tog tbl, k7, turn. (I understand this)
(Here’s what I can’t figure out):
Continue on this group. Still dec at raglan edge as before, at the same time dec 1 st at neck edge on next 3 rows. 5 sts.
Continue dec at raglan edge only 2 sts remain. Work 1 roe. Fasten off.

What does this all mean? Thank you

I’m not sure what it means by group. Can you please tell us the name of the pattern and provide a link if possible? Even if it’s purchased or in a book a name and/or link is helpful. Don’t post the pattern here please due to copyright issues.

The book is called “The Beatrix Potter Knitting Book” and the pattern is “Flopsy Bunnies Baby’s Jumper.” I am thinking that what it means by group, is the leftover row of stitches when I “turn” the work. But I am a new knitter so I could definitely be wrong!

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/flopsy-bunnies-baby-jumper

Maybe the left front (as you would wear it) of the sweater? For the moment you’re only going to work with these 9sts. You’ll get to the other sts later.
Continue the raglan decreases at the armhole edge. At the neck edge, dec on the next 3 rows.

So after the turn, purl one, purl 2 together and purl to the end. Turn, k1, k2tog, knit to 3sts from the end, k2tog, k1, turn. Repeat the purl decrease on the next row and work to the end. That’ll leave you with 5sts.
The neck shaping is finished. Now only dec every other row at the armhole edge until 2sts remain. Work one row, cut the yarn leaving about a 6" tail and using a tapestry needle, pull the yarn end through the 2sts and off the knitting needle.