Help with pattern!

Hello, I’m Mira from Indonesia! I’m planning to knit this cardigan, however, I found some difficulties in the pattern. I’m new in knitting, and I normally use patterns that come with videos, so this is somehow challenging to me. Do you mind helping me out? I’d appreciate it a lot!

Here’s the problem. I do not understand what this means:
“Cont in Irish Moss St Pat, dec 1 st each end of next row and following 12th rows until there are 75 (83-91-101-109-121) sts.”

What does “following 12th rows” mean? Does it mean that I decrease on the 12th row? And also, when it says “on each end of the next row” does it mean that I decrease on the beginning and end of the row? And do I decrease on the 1st and 3rd row? (Right side row)

“Proceed in pat as follows:
1st row: (RS). P1. K1. Rep from to last st. P1.
2nd row: K1. P1. Rep from to last st. K1. 3rd row: K1. P1. Rep from to last st. K1. 4th row: P1. K1. Rep from to last st. P1. These 4 rows form Irish Moss St Pat.”

Thank you so much!

Hi Mira,
The instruction means: continue on using the moss stitch pattern, on the next row you will decrease 1 stitch at each side i.e beginning and end of the row. Then you continue on in moss stitch ( being careful to adjust which stitch you start with due to the decreases) until you reach the twelfth row after the first decrease row, then you decrease 1 st. at the beginning and end of that row. Cont. in moss st. for another 12 rows and decrease each side again… keep doing this 12 row decrease until you reach the stitch count for the size you are making 75(83-91-101-109-121) sts. and then ,going by the pattern, it says to cont. in moss pattern until the work from the beginning measures 19" [48 cm], ending on a WS row.
Hope this helps, good luck with your project and remember to watch which stitch you start the following row with, after the decrease row

Ah, I see! Thank you so much, have a nic day! Xx