Help with pattern-lost pattern, need to finish sweater

A pic of the pattern. It is a pullover sweater and pattern called for DK or worsted yarn. This is the bottom of the sleeve. The bottom of the sweater has the same pattern. I have lost the pattern and would like to finish the sweater only one sleeve to go! I think the pattern was in a pamphlet.