Help with lace pattern

i i need help with this lace pattern,im doing the ribbed lace bolero.

the pattern said :

row 1: k1 (k2together [COLOR=red][i knit 2 st together][/COLOR], yo[COLOR=red][i bring the yarn forward then i knit the next stitch][/COLOR], yo[COLOR=red][i bring the yarn foward then i knit the next stitch][/COLOR], ssk[COLOR=red][i slip 2 st then i knit it][/COLOR]) repeat lace pattern until 1 stitch left, k1

row 2: p1 (p1, p1 into first yo[COLOR=red][i purled it normal way][/COLOR], p1 into the back of the second yo[COLOR=red][i purled into the back of the yarn over][/COLOR], p1) repeat lace pattern until 1 stitch left, p1

i did everything the pattern said.but i couldnt get the right lace.my lace dont seem to be like the lace shown on her bolero.am i doing everthing right?can somebody help me…=(

A yo is just that, bring the yarn over. Don’t knit the next stitch.
Good luck. Nice pattern!

there’s 2 yo, first i bring the yarn over, then next is yo too.what should i do?should i warp the yarn around the right needle so that i got 2 loops?

row 1: k1 (k2together [COLOR=red][i knit 2 st together][/COLOR], yo[COLOR=red][i bring the yarn forward then i knit the next stitch][/COLOR], yo[COLOR=red][i bring the yarn foward then i knit the next stitch][/COLOR], ssk[COLOR=red][i slip 2 st then i knit it][/COLOR]) repeat lace pattern until 1 stitch left, k1

k1, (k2tog,[did that right] yo{do no knit the next stitch], yo[do not knit the next stitch], ssk[looks like you did that okay]) repeat lace pattern until 1 stitch left, k1.

You have a decrease, then 2 increases, then another decrease.

owh ok…i got it…thanks alot… =) happy

I’m playing around with the pattern, trying to find the right yarn for it. There’s 2 YOs next to each other, on the next row you purl them separately (one twisted) and it does make a nice pattern.