Help with graph paper

I want to knit a pillow with a design in it and I’m guessing I’ll using knitting graph paper to do this, but I have no clue where to start! Any tips on this?

This site will print up paper at whatever gauge you want your pattern to be.

Here’s a great place to start. Free, printable knitter’s graph paper, even with different gauges!
http://www.sweaterscapes.com/lcharts3.htm

INGRID!!! Will anyone EVER beat you??? :wink:

Oh, come on, you beat me all the time. And the nice thing is that when I see that you’ve answered a How-To, you’re always right! :thumbsup:

Thanks so much! So after I print the graph paper I should just color the squares into the design I want right?
Next question ~ how do you read knitting graph paper? :thinking:

Just color the squares you want. If there’s a design you want to copy on there, one thing the kids at school do is put the drawing behind the paper they’re drawing on and tape it to the window. The light makes it easy to see.

Graphs are read from right to left on the right side of the knitting and from left to right on the wrong side, one stitch per block.

Oh, come on, you beat me all the time. And the nice thing is that when I see that you’ve answered a How-To, you’re always right! :thumbsup:[/quote]

Ya know I was just teasing! :wink: I guess we all just love helping so much! :heart: