Help with drops 60-16 pattern

patterns

Please can someone help me with one of the charts for this pattern. Cart M2.b is a repeat . Row 5 is my problem. I am new to reading charts and cannot u derstand that row. I read it as follows: yarn over, slip1 knit 1 psso, knit 1, knit 2 together, yarn over knit 4, k it 2 together, yarn over… then repeat… yarn over etc. Should there be 2 yarn overs one after the other?

Chart pic of drops 60-16
Chart pic of drops 60-16

Hi, Chart M2b row 5 does read as: YO, sl1K1psso, K1, K2tog, YO, K4, K2tog, YO. There are 3 YO and 3 decreases so the stitch count remains the same.
You can get 2 YO next to each other in a pattern, usually when this happens they tell you, on the following row, to knit the first YO and purl the second as you get to them but I can’t see this direction anywhere in your pattern.Although, as rows 1,3,& 7 in this chart also start and finish with a YO making double yo’s across the row, you must have worked these on the following even rows as all knit stitches, so I imagine you will continue the same with row 6.
Hope this helps.
Linda

Continuing the discussion from Help with drops 60-16 pattern:

Thank you very much for your help. I am new to charts so your help is appreciated. Thank you