Help with converting to knitting in the round

I am attempting to knit a sweater in the round that is not written that way. Probably a bit stupid for a new knitter, but… At the part of the pattern that I start shaping the armholes, the pattern has
"Bind off 3 sts at beg of the next 2 rows, then 2 sts at beg of the next 2 rows."
Once I separate the front from the back, I know how to follow the pattern, but… Since I will not be stitching the sides together since I have knitted the front and back in the round, if I bind off just 3 sts at what would be the beg of the next row, when I get to the end of the row, next to that, it will not be even. So should I cast off 6 sts ??? Or will the uneveness matter when I set in the sleeves.
Thanks in advance for any help someone can give.
Knity

You can start the BO 3 sts before the end of the round and BO 6.

Thanks to both of you, was wondering this myself. Am doing the Garland Lace Shell and have converted it to circulars. So you’re saying to BO three before the st marker and three after? Mary

Thanks, so the uneveness doesn’t matter. This is exactly what I needed.
Also, thanks mwhite. I don’t feel so lonely now, not knowing :woot:

So you’re saying to BO three before the st marker and three after? Mary

Yep. Then when you get to the other `side’ BO the same way. Then count your sts to make sure you have the right number on both the front and back.