Help with a type of stitch


Hi, I found a hat that I would really love to knit but I can’t identify what kind of stitches are used… Hopefully someone can help me. Thanks!!!hat


It’s slip stitch combined with maybe purl sts to give the dashes of color above the Vs. You may need to play around with color to get the exact combination but it’s similar to the Salt and Pepper Tweed, about halfway down this page: