Help with a pattern

Can someone please help me with pattern instructions. I am doing the sleeves of a baby cardigan, have done the rib and changed needle size. Now need to commence pattern, which comprises 8 rows, every other row being purl. When I reach the end of the 8th row (purl) it says to keep pattern correct, work a further 4 rows. Does this mean just to repeat the first four rows?

Can you please post the name of the pattern and link if possible?

It is a very old Wendy baby cardigan pattern. How do I post it on here please?

You can’t post the pattern on here because of copyright rules, but you can post the name and link. If you don’t know or can’t find the link that’s okay. We might be able to. If all else fails post how many stitches you have on the needles and a couple lines of the pattern you are having trouble with.

Even the name of the pattern is helpful.
Yes, you should start the pattern rows again with row 1. There may be increases for the sleeves but you want to read your stitches so that you keep the pattern aligned in the body of the sleeves.

salmonmac Mod Squad
November 15
Even the name of the pattern is helpful.
Yes, you should start the pattern rows again with row 1. There may be increases for the sleeves but you want to read your stitches so that you keep the pattern aligned in the body of the sleeves.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Jan_in_CA Mod Squad
November 15
You can’t post the pattern on here because of copyright rules, but you can post the name and link. If you don’t know or can’t find the link that’s okay. We might be able to. If all else fails post how many stitches you have on the needles and a couple lines of the pattern you are having trouble wit…
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Yes, go back and repeat rows 1-4 but remember that you have an extra stitch at each end. Rows 1 and 3 will start with k3 and end with k3. Just make sure the line of staggered eyelets continues correctly.
The same kind of repeat will apply when you get to row 17.

Thank you so much for your help, I am a real novice and have tried these sleeves 4 times now, getting nowhere. Will attempt again after getting your help.