Help Sarah Hatton’s Wiveton pattern

Hello, I am having a difficult time figuring out the neck shaping of Sarah Hatton’s Wiveton pattern.
Next row(RS) Knit 2, sl 1, K1, PSSO K14 stitches and turn, leave remaining stitches on holder
Work each side of neck separately.
dec 1 st at neck edge of next 6 rows, then on foll 2 alt Row and at same time work Raglan armhole decrease as set, dec 1 st at Raglan armhole edge of 2nd and foll 4 alt row, 4 sts.
Work 1 row, ending with RS facing for next row.
Next row P2
Next row k2tog and fasten off.
With RS facing, slip center 27 sts onto a holder, rejoin yarn and K to last 4 sts, K2tog, K2 17 sts.
Complete to match for side, reversing shaping.

Welcome to KH!
You’re going to be working one shoulder while the remaining sts on hold are for the center neck and the second shoulder. What in particular is causing the problem?

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for helping. My challenge is the following:
dec 1 st at neck edge of next 6 rows, then on foll 2 alt Row and at same time work Raglan armhole decrease as set, dec 1 st at Raglan armhole edge of 2nd and foll 4 alt row, 4 sts.

Do I work the dec 1 for six rows only on the RS? The instructions above are confusing me for some reason. :weary:

Thank you!

Work the dec at the neck edge on the RS and on the WS rows. Dec at the neck edge on rows 1,2,3,4,5, 6 and then rows 8 and 10. Dec at the raglan armhole on rows 2,4,6,8 and 10.